A great simple recipe from March's StoryBox, for four People:
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 wooden kebab sticks
1. Cut the lemon in two and squeeze one half. In a bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce with a teaspoon of lemon sauce.
2. Cut the salmon into 2cm cubes. Marinate the cubes in the sauce for an hour. Turn them over from time to time.
3. Push the salmon cubes onto the kebab sticks. Sprinkle all over with sesame seeds.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Put the kebabs in the pan and cook for 10 minutes, turning regularly. Serve with lemon slices.